I just wanted to start off by saying that if you are reading this- thank you! I was nominated for this award because of fabulous people like you who read and enjoy my blog.
I also wanted to thank the AMAZING bloggers who nominated me for this award!!
Teisha McRae at Girl Writes Reviews
Shivani Ramamurthy at Dreamy’s Adobe
Morrighan Rose at Elysian Fields
In case you were wondering how this all works, the Liebster Blog Award is given to new and interesting bloggers. It’s a great way to discover new and upcoming blogs, and it helps us get discovered by others 🙂
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you 2) Post 11 random facts about yourself 3) Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you 4) Ask 11 new questions to 9 new bloggers. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you 5) Go to their blog and tell them that they have been nominated!
So… here I go!
11 Random Facts About Me
I have never been to another country My favorite food is Macaroni & Cheese (and no, I’m not 7 years old) I am immune to Rabies I have played the piano for 18 years I’m a really good rapper I’m terrified of mascots …And gnomes I don’t know how to send a fax My favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio I graduated college early I’ve had the same best friend my entire life
Answering Teisha’s Questions
1) Which do you prefer: Coffee or Tea?
2) What is your favorite TV show (it can be running or off-the-air)?
3) What is your favorite book and why?
Tuesdays with Morrie… or The Hiding Place… or Band of Brothers… AH! It’s too hard
4) What is your favorite movie?
5) What or who inspired you to start blogging?
I love reading and sharing my opinions about books with others. I figured what better way to do this than with a book blog?
6) Where do you see, or hope to see, your blog in the next year?
I hope my blog is still as exciting and fun to read and write as it is now!
7) Where do you see, or hope to see, yourself in the next 5 years?
I would love to have my book published and still be doing what I love 🙂
8) Which do you prefer: Hardbacks or Paperbacks or eReaders?
9) What is your favorite bookstore?
An adorable Indie store near where I live
10) Find the nearest book, open it to page 93. What does the fifth line read?
(Doctor Sleep by Stephen King)
Lucy was terribly afraid the door would be locked and she would…
11) What is your favorite quote or personal motto?
“What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?” -George Eliot
And now…it’s your turn!
Lauren at BookmarkLit
Vicky at A Paper Town
Irene at Gorgeous Books
Emma at The Book Brief
Talina at Sassy and Dangerous
Erin at Hardcover Lover
Anna at Enchanted by YA
Karolina and Inge at Bookshelf Reflections
11 Questions for you to answer:
1) Are you an early bird or a night owl?
2) Why did you start your blog?
3) If you could pick any book character to be your BFF, who would it be? Why?
4) If you could visit any country, what would it be?
5) What is your favorite genre of book to read?
6) What do you think would be more likely to take over the world- zombies or vampires? Justify your answer.
7) What book do you think had the most disappointing ending?
8) What book do you think had the most surprising ending?
9) Where is the coolest place you have ever visited?
10) What was the last book you read?
11) What is your favorite quote?
Thanks for sticking with me until the end of this one! And thank you once again to those lovely bloggers who nominated me. I appreciate it!